A Site Administrator or role with the appropriate permissions can edit a user's profile.
To edit a user's profile:
- Click Users > Accounts from the Site administration menu.
- Click Browse list of users.
Search for and find the user.
- Click the edit icon next to the user's name to open their profile.
- The fields here are self evident; the most frequent reason to access this page is to re-set a user’s password.
- Click Update profile to save changes and return to the list of users or Update and view to save changes and be taken to the user's profile.