You have created your dashboard, but how do you manage it?
- Select Site Administration - Appearance - Dashboards to view all dashboards.
- Select Edit this will change the settings of existing dashboards.
- Select Publish/Unpublish icon to change the dashboard visibility.
- Select the Arrow icon to change the order of the dashboards. (when a user is assigned to more than one dashboard the one that is higher in the order will be displayed)
- Select Clone dashboard icon to make a copy of the dashboard including the blocks that have been added and any audience assignments.
- Select Reset dashboard for all users - this resets the selected dashboard to the original layout for all assigned users.
In order for users to edit dashboard blocks they will require the following capabilities.
Manage Dashboard - allows the user to manage the dashboard
Manage Dashboard blocks - allows the user to manage blocks on the dashboards
(users will also require the ability to configure system templates for My Learning Pages)